It has to be noticed that 30,000+ users downloaded LinkComm latest version on 9Apps for free every week! It is a wonderful app that amazes every player. This hot app was released on 2018-11-11. It get a lot of recognition after release.
LinkComm for Android is a program for Android-based tablets and phones used to communicate with Sutron Corp’s X-Link data loggers (GPRSLink, IridiumLink, etc.). LinkComm for Android supports all the same great features as LinkComm for Mac and PC, except for the ability to upgrade the firmware.
With LinkComm you can:
1. View current status and measurement data
2. Change the setup
3. Download the log and graph the data
4. Perform diagnostics (e.g., send a command, set the time)
* Fixed a bug where selecting “Get setup from station” after user has imported a setup while connected to a station, would cause the current setup to revert to the imported setup, rather than the setup actually received from the station during connect.
* Includes Satlink3 firmware v8.22r2970, XLink 100/500 v822r2970, and X-Link firmware v1.78