Welcome professionals! Find jobs on one of the largest social networking apps and online jobs market with LinkedIn, the most trusted network and business community. Build connections with industry leaders in your community, follow business news, connect with a recruiter and discover a new career. Start your job search and find the workplace for you - whether in a welcoming office setting or from the comfort of your house when you work from home.
Find part-time, freelance, or full-time, local or remote jobs hiring, and everything in between – you can search for jobs easily with LinkedIn. LinkedIn's community of millions of business professionals can help you find the right connections and right career.
LinkedIn is one of the largest social networking apps. Grow your network of business contacts, get the latest industry news, stay up to date with companies, and follow industry thought leaders. LinkedIn can help you start the conversations you need to find a job or grow your passion into a full-time career.
Get all the information you need, instantly. Find business insights on salary, company size and job responsibilities. Safely apply to any position with your resume or professional profile acting as your application in a few taps, straight through the app.
Take your first step by searching for jobs, developing business contacts, connecting with recruiters, and applying for your next job with LinkedIn!
5 reasons why you’ll love the LinkedIn app:
- Job search & recruiting: Find positions suited to your skills, get salary insights and apply to a new workplace with your LinkedIn profile, CV, or resume when you fill out a job application
- Business networking: Network, request referrals and stay up to date on your contacts
- Job finder: Research companies you’re interested in for local and remote job opportunities
- Business news: Get relevant news delivered to you via your Daily Rundown and write your own
- Social network: Create your profile, keep an up to date resume online and highlight your skillset
LinkedIn App Features:
BUSINESS NEWS & INSIGHTS
• Business news from related industries to stay up to date
• See what connections are saying in posts & conversations
• Share articles with the LinkedIn community & business contacts
JOB SEARCH APP & CAREER FINDER
• Find jobs & connections through the new connections you'll make through LinkedIn
• Find jobs & fill out applications through recruiters
• Jobs Hiring: Apply for jobs for every type of profession
• Find local jobs in your area or online jobs that give you flexibility & let you work from home
• Job salary details, job responsibilities & more are available
• Job alerts for any full-time or part-time job you might be interested in
• Careers can be found in every field
• Leverage LinkedIn’s social networking tools to increase your connections & enhance your career
• Connect to the largest social networks for members from around the globe
• Import contacts for a quick & easy way to grow your network with integrated social apps feature
BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY
• Find your group or your community easily through LinkedIn
• Network on the go; connect with new contacts & easily find industry experts
• Follow companies, influencers & professionals
• Social networking for businesses: showcase your company or product to find new opportunities
RESUME & PROFILE
• Jobs Hiring: Apply for jobs using your LinkedIn profile to complete applications
• Easily submit your resume for any job
• Keep your LinkedIn profile up to date as a virtual resume highlighting your experience
Job seeker looking for new employment? Business networking? Business news and industry buzz? No matter where you're at or what you're looking for, LinkedIn makes job searching easy.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools.
We ask for a few permissions when you use this app. Here’s why: http://linkd.in/1l0S8YZ
Thanks for using LinkedIn! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features to help you connect with your professional network and advance your career.