Send emails, post Facebook updates & send messages on Whatsapp in Bengali(বাংলা) using Lipikaar Bengali Keyboard - an English to Bengali typing keyboard that works with all apps.
🎤 Bengali Voice Typing:
Use your voice to type in Bengali. Lipikaar Bengali Keyboard is one the most popular Bengali Voice Typing apps on the Google Play Store.
⌨️ Bengali Keyboard Typing:
✓ Simple and intuitive typing in Bengali using English keyboard. No memorizing key positions.
✓ No fluency in English is required. Lipikaar encourages users to think in their language.
✓ Easy switching between English and Bengali.
Made in India ❤️ Made for India ❤️
• Lipikaar Bengali typing method has been developed and patented by an ex-IITian. http://www.lipikaar.com/about-us
• Lipikaar Bengali Voice to Text typing is powered by gnani.ai - an Indian AI startup.
How to type in Bengali(বাংলা) with Lipikaar:
: Repeatedly type the closest sounding key till you see the correct Bengali script character.
s = স
ss = শ
sss = ষ
krr = ক্র
krrr = কৃ
: Use "x" key to join two characters
purxb = পুর্ব
brxsssa = বর্ষা
: Use "z" key to add a special symbol of the script.
z = ং zz = ঃ zzz = ঁ zzzz = ়
For more details visit: http://www.lipikaar.com/bengali
Easy installation and setup:
• Download the app and open it.
• Step 1: Enable Lipikaar Bengali Keyboard.
• Step 2: Set it as your current keyboard.
• Step 3: Provide permissions to enable voice to text typing - Microphone, Storage, Display over other apps.
• That's all! You can now type in Bengali(বাংলা) in any app using the keyboard or just your voice.
• Press the mic icon. Speak in Bengali and the app will do the typing for you.
• To switch keyboards easily, press and hold the space key.
We respect your privacy
We DO NOT collect any personal information (passwords, credit card details etc.) in any form, from any of our users. A standard warning is shown by Android for all third-party keyboards that you install.
Please share your suggestions & feedback by emailing us at [email protected]
Bug fixes and updates