M-Connect plus – The official Mobile Banking app of Bank of Baroda for Android
‘M-Connect plus’ is Bank of Baroda’s state-of-the-art, feature rich Mobile Banking application.
This app takes you through your Banking world, where you can access wide range of Banking facilities right from simple Balance enquiry to cardless cash withdrawal facility.
All services can be accessed free of cost except one-time SMS charge (for silent SMS) upon the first-time activation, GPRS/Mobile internet charges applicable as per service provider and fund transfer using IMPS/NEFT.
To avail this service, you just have to follow 3 simple steps: Download application, Register and Activate.
1. Download the application
2. Register: You have 4 options to register.
- Self-Registration using your debit card details (See below for more details)
- Register using Bank of Baroda’s Internet banking (Baroda Connect)
- Register through Bank of Baroda ATM
- Submit a simple form to your base branch.
Once you register, you will receive 4-digit mPIN (Mobile Banking password) through SMS.
- Click confirm on silent SMS page
- Click confirm on OTP page
- Create your own application/login password (4-digit number)
- Read and accept Terms & conditions
- mPIN change page: Enter the mPIN received through SMS and create your own mPIN (4-digit number)
You are now ready to use a very Secure, Convenient & User friendly Mobile Banking application!
How to self-register using your debit card details:
Open the app > Click ‘Confirm’ >your mobile number will be auto-fetched > Click confirm > Click ‘Register Now’ > Read the instructions > Click ‘Proceed’ > OTP will be generated and auto-read >you will be directed to secure registration page > Enter last 6 digits of your debit card> select expiry date from drop-down menu > enter your 14-digit account number > click ‘Submit’ > Congratulations! Mobile Banking registration successful.
Once this message is displayed, you will receive 4-digit mPIN through SMS > Create your own application/Login password > Read and accept Terms & conditions > Enter the mPIN received through SMS and create your own mPIN
1. Financial services:
• Fund transfer within self-linked accounts
• Fund transfer within Bank of Baroda
• Instant Fund transfer to other banks (24x7)
• Mobile recharge
• DTH recharge
• Utility bill payment
• BOB card bill payment
• FD RD opening and closure
• Scan to pay
2. Non-financial services:
• 360-degree account view
• Mini statement with graphical representation
• Request services
• Cheque book request
• Status inquiry of cheque
• Stop cheque
• Aadhaar update
• Account statement
• Interest certificate
• Debit card hot listing
• TDS certificate
• Request for Savings Account Transfer
• Nomination Registration
• Debit Card Request
• My set up
• Change mPIN
• Language selection
• De-link accounts
• Refresh operative account list
• Transaction History
• Generate MMID
• Branch/ATM locator
• Contact Us
Highlights of the app:
- Simple and easy User Interface
- Auto linking of all accounts of the customer ID (Savings, Current, CC, OD, Loan, PPF accounts)
- Available in 13different languages (English, Hindi, Gujarati, Bengali, Punjabi, Odiya, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Urdu, and Assamese)
- Save favourite transactions
- Easy Activation process
Fixes & improvements