Here provides top Free Android Apps. 20,000+ users downloaded SmartPhone Navigator latest version on 9Apps for free every week! Many latest version apps provided on 9Apps too. This hot app was released on 2019-05-18. Here are some guides of this app:
SmartPhone Navigator gives you easy access to your LinkStation or TeraStation on your home or office network. You may easily configure the WebAccess remote access software from your smartphone.
This software allows the following interaction with your LinkStation or TeraStation:
- Set up WebAccess directly from your smartphone, without computers.
- Display error and information messages
- Change your LinkStation or TeraStation's IP address remotely.
- Access Settings
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- LS200 Series
- LS400 Series
The following LinkStation series are supported with firmware version 1.26 or later (version 1.34 or later is recommended).
- LS-AVL Series
- LS-CHL Series
- LS-QVL Series
- LS-SL Series
- LS-VL Series
- LS-WSXL Series
- LS-WVL Series
- LS-WXL Series
- LS-XHL Series
- LS-XL Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.00 or later.
- TS-6VHL Series
- TS-8VHL Series
- TS-QVHL Series
- TS-RVHL Series
- TS-WVHL Series
- TS3000 Series
- TS4000 Series
- TS5000 Series
- TS-2RZ Series
The following TeraStation series are supported with firmware version 1.32 or later.
- TS-RXL Series
- TS-WXL Series
- TS-XEL Series
- TS-XHL Series
- TS-XL Series
Note: HTC devices are not supported.
Perhaps you'll question the size of the package. This top Media & Video app is just 2.9M. As an old saying goes, the sparrow may be small but all its vital organs are there. 9Apps also provides other hot Media & Video apps(games) for android mobile phone. Click download button and install the featured apps with only a click.
- LS220DB and TS1200D are now supported.
- Modified to not add a user who has "guest" in its username.
- Modified to show an error message when trying to log in to a NAS that is in emergency mode.
- Modified so that if WebAccess is not configured, the "Browse" option will be grayed out on the page displayed when selecting your NAS from NAS list.