I would like to recommend you an application with large number of downloaders. 30,000+ users downloaded Software Data Cable latest version on 9Apps for free every week! It's not only an app it also teaches you how to use it. This hot app was released on 2018-03-08. Download in official websites like 9apps and you'll never miss it!
Connect phones, PC, tablets, Mac and TV - send contents including messages, files, folders, photos, video etc. wirelessly at lightning fast speed.
One stop solution from all your file transfer needs concerning your Android gadget.
BENEFITS WITH SOFTWARE DATA CABLE
• The fewer cables to carry the better
• Seamlessly data transfer without cost
• Secret peer-to-peer message
• Keep files on phone in continuous sync with PC or cloud
• Secret peer-to-peer message with nearby phones or desktop
• Send contents (file, folder, app, video, mp3 etc.) to other phones wirelessly
• Send contents to computer (and vice versa) without USB data cable
• Easy to use - scan QR code to connect PC and other phone
• Sync folders to family storage (PC, laptop etc.) and cloud automatically
• File manager - organize and manage your files and apps
• Transfer speed up to 300Mb/s
• Standard file transfer protocol
• No mobile data plan impact
• Secure data transfer in private network
• Extend mobile storage space without cost
DOWNLOAD TODAY AND ENJOY SOFTWARE DEFINED USB DATA CABLE
If you are continuing to have problems, please send an email to us so we can help you. Thank you!
Enroll in beta testing for new features and fix:
Worry about having costing to much cellular data to download this featured app? This top Business app is just 7.0M. Developed and being maintained by a professional team, this app will service you well. 9Apps also provides other hot Business apps(games) for android mobile phone. It is high time that we should click the download button.
• Connect phone: find nearby devices faster
• Connect computer: list files in date descending mode
• Fixed app freeze issue happened occasionally
• Fixed known app crash issues