A free sports tracking device for advanced players/athletes who log and analyze their training and work with their coaches on sports coaching platform Sportlyzer.com.
• Create and edit your training plan or ask your coach to do it
• Track training with GPS or log workouts manually
• Your coach will get a good overview of your training
• See your training route on the map
• Log daily metrics, health problems, daily notes, events, competitions and test results
• View weekly stats and summary
• Compare yourself with friends on the leaderboard
• Live data sync with bluetooth heart rate monitors (Zephyr HxM, Polar H7 and other Bluetooth SMART devices)
Your data from Sportlyzer Pro Player App is uploaded to the cloud and made available to your trusted coach through online or mobile apps (Sportlyzer Coach Diary App).
When you log into Sportlyzer.com, you can analyze your training data in depth and share it with your friends.
Sportlyzer Pro Player App is part of Sportlyzer’s ecosystem for sports clubs that provides smart, automated solutions for coaches, club managers and athletes. Everyone and everything is centrally connected through https://sportlyzer.com.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
Sportlyzer Pro Player App app needs access to:
• Modify/delete SD card contents - required by Google Maps
• Bluetooth administration - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
• Prevent phone from sleeping - required for tracking your workout in the background (screen turned off)
• Coarse(network-based) location, fine (GPS) location - required for tracking your route
• Change your audio settings - required for voice feedback during workout
• Create Bluetooth connections - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
• Full Internet access - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
• View network state - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
• Control vibrator - required for vibrating to notify on several events like on start of workout
• Read Google service configuration - required by Google Maps
• Find accounts on the device - required to show suggestions when entering email for Login and Register
* Correctly show HTML training comments
* Newer Androids compatibility updates
* Minor other fixes