Hot applications make large number of downloads. 20,000+ users downloaded VoiceWhats Free latest version on 9Apps for free every week! In my opinion, you will like this app after use it. This hot app was released on 2015-02-19. Remember it’s the app with great joy!
VoiceWhats is a voice assistant for WhatsApp is an application used to send text messages on WhatsApp, using voice recognition to Google and also allows you to play incoming messages through the speaker phone or bluetooth device car.
Shipments and playback of messages, are compatible with any language supported on Android.
Choose between three ways of shipping.
1. By clicking on the microphone icon on the main screen and giving a contact name and message, when prompted by the voice assistant.
2. Adding Contacts Favorites to the main screen and clicking on one of them, the voice recognition will be activated to send a message to that contact. (Limited to three contacts in the free version)
3. Clicking on an icon in the notification bar, that it must first be enabled in the application settings, you can send a message to a contact more quickly without the voice assistant intervene.
Using the send options 1 and 2, you have the option to listen and acknowledge the message before sending it. This option is useful because the Google voice recognition, not always understood not as good as we would like.
You can configure the application to read or not, WhatsApp messages depending on the following options.
1. Play messages when connected to a device bluetooht.
2. Play the messages when connected to a wireless network. (Disabled in the free version)
3. Play messages depending on contact or group comes. (Disabled in the free version)
If ever you get a committed message, you can stop playing the message immediately by clicking on the icon Stop or slightly shaking the phone.
It's application, like others in attendance to voice WhatsApp you can find in Play Store, and requires root access will not work otherwise. You may not be familiar with this term, therefore, should not acquire any payment application that requires root access, until you verify that everything correctly on your phone works. (See the section on requirements)
VoiceWhats has a free version, which is currently operating in more than 250,000 phones all over the world and you can try it before installing this or any similar payment application. The application will find it in the section of this same page "More applications RscAndroid"
1. Root Access.
2. Install the application WhatsTasker (Free Play Store)
3. Enable WhatsTasker to have access to notifications WhatsApp. (We can set from within the application)
4. Having installed the application "Google Voice Synthesis" (default comes installed on most devices) or in any of the alternative applications on Play Store defecate.
5. Recommendation: Install voice data files needed for speech synthesis of Google. It occupies between 5 and 20 MB and installed from Android options in Settings / Language & input / Synthesis of Google. (The path of adjustment may vary depending on the version).
Thanks to Julio, developer WhatsTasker, a plugin that marked a before and after when used Tasker and participants of the forum of HTCMania Tasker, who have helped me and I have clarified all the doubts I had at the time to create the application and where I learned everything about Tasker.
For any questions or suggestions concerning the application, please write me a message to your
New interface, lighter and optimized dark to avoid dazzling on driving.
Interrogative new option to send messages.