Save time - No more proceedings - Officially permitted - Free of charge
With the Site Guide Navigation App you can navigate within many private and company sites - i.e. where normal navigation devices do not work. The app offers (depending on the site) truck, car and pedestrian navigation.
Currently, the app already works at the following locations:
- Henkel/BASF, Düsseldorf (pedestrians)
- Uniklinik Köln
- LyondellBasell, Wesseling
- Chemiepark Knapsack, Hürth
- ArcelorMittal, Eisenhüttenstadt
- DIT Duisburg Intermodal Terminal, Duisburg
- Dillinger Hütte, Dillingen/Saar
- Saarstahl AG, Völklingen
- Universitätsklinikum Münster (UKM), Münster
- Forschungszentrum Jülich (FZJ), Jülich
- Wilhelm Layher, Güglingen-Eibensbach
- Mercedes-Benz, Werk Düsseldorf
Support for the app is currently being set up/planned on many other sites. You are a site operator and would like to use the app on your site? Write to us at [email protected]
More information about the App at https://info.site.guide/die-app/
Your opinion is important to us, so we look forward to your feedback on the app! Send us an e-mail to [email protected] or fill out the feedback form within the app.
The Tagxter Team
Thank you for using the app! We always strive to improve the app. Please send us feedback: [email protected]! Changes: Support of filepicker functionality in forms (customer dependent); minimum android version set to 5; smaller bugfixes and enhancements.