101 Yüzbir Okey Plus icon

101 Yüzbir Okey Plus

8.13.3 for Android
4.2 | 10,000,000+ Installs | Reviews

Zynga

Description of 101 Yüzbir Okey Plus

101 YüzBir Okey Plus, played by over 1,000,000 Facebook users, is now on Android… And it’s FREE!
- Enjoy the best Okey 101 game ever with 101 YüzBir Okey Plus. Play online via 3G, 4G, Edge or Wi-Fi with your friends or against more than 1,000,000 users;
- See your online friends and join their games with a single click;
- Meet new people by chatting with them while playing 101 YüzBir Okey;
- Play as a guest without logging into your Facebook account;
- Get thousands of FREE chips by downloading and logging in every day to have as much fun as you can with 101 YüzBir Okey!
Your friends have already joined the exciting world of 101 YüzBir Okey Plus, the fastest & the most amazing Okey 101 game ever, played by millions of users– join them now!
PLAY NOW
- Click “Play Now” to join a random game room and start playing 101 YüzBir Okey within seconds.
CHOOSE A GAME ROOM
- Join a private game room consisting of players of the same level and become a 101 YüzBir Okey legend by playing every day.
OPEN A GAME ROOM
- If none of these options are for you, set your own bet amount and start your own game.
PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS
- See your online friends on your friends list and join their games to play 101 YüzBir Okey together.
*************
Encountered a problem or have an idea? Contact us via android.support@zynga.com
Stay up to date on news and improvements on:
https://www.facebook.com/101okeyplus
Additional information:

The game is free to play; however, in-app purchases are available for additional content and in-game currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99 USD.

Use of this application is governed by Zynga’s Terms of Service, found at www.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
©2017 Zynga Inc.

Information

  • Category:
    Board
  • Latest Version:
    8.13.3
  • Updated:
    2020-11-12
  • File size:
    33.1MB
  • Requirements:
    Android 4.1 or later
  • Developer:
    Zynga
  • ID:
    net.peakgames.Yuzbir
  • 101 Yüzbir Okey Plus
    101 Yüzbir Okey Plus 8.13.1
    31.6MB
    2020-10-30
    APK
    Picture
  • 101 Yüzbir Okey Plus
    101 Yüzbir Okey Plus 8.13.0
    31.6MB
    2020-10-20
    APK
    Picture
  • 101 Yüzbir Okey Plus
    101 Yüzbir Okey Plus 8.12.3
    31.6MB
    2020-10-05
    APK
    Picture
Reviews
  • avatar
    I like this game 😂😂😂😅
    2020-11-17 09:03
  • avatar
    I can not understand why we can not log in with an Instagram account. This should be an option. + why can i not add my friends when they are only guests...????? They are playing as well. Does not really make a sense
    2020-07-18 07:25
  • avatar
    full of ads and money trap. I couldn't enjoy while playing because of ads and money traps. you cannot play if you have no money. I just wanna kill some time with playing good game without any trap and ads.
    2020-06-17 04:22
  • avatar
    This app needs to offer an English language option too. It will take less than half an hour, but you can earn millions more with that, developers. Think about it atleast, your game is understandable and played by only 1% of the world (turkish population only). If you put in the English language feature, it will enable the rest 99% to play your game. It's a real business advice and I'm giving it to you for free, guys
    2020-05-25 06:44
  • avatar
    Worst game ever
    2020-05-20 02:28
  • avatar
    I don't like
    2020-05-15 02:13