AHFS Drug Information (2018) by pharmacists for ..
طبي | 10.2MB
AHFS Drug Information published by American Society of Health-System Pharmacists remains the compendium that offers insight into the evidence behind the answers. Approximately 1400 monographs cover information on indications, dosage and administration, contraindications, side effects, drug interactions, pharmacology and pharmacokinetics, chemistry and stability, and more.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
AHFS Drug Information with extensive updated information on everything from treatment of hypertension to hepatitis C, AHFS® Drug Information™, 2016 Edition is a necessary addition to your pharmacy’s resources.
With content supported by more than 86,000 total references and reviewed by over 500 professionals, AHFS DI® helps you protect your patients and your business. The only print compendium designated by the U.S. Congress, AHFS DI® 2016 is also the only reference published by a professional and scientific society—ensuring it is the most authoritative and best-selling reference trusted by pharmacists for 58 years.
AHFSI DI® contains the most trustworthy drug information available--all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
Updates for this edition include:
- Expanded and revised content throughout, featuring critical new monograph updates every year
- Important updated monographs and references related to revised therapeutic guidelines, including revised recommendations for the treatment of HIV infections in adult and pediatric patients
- Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs approved as part of the FDA’s
accelerated approval program
- Dedicated coverage to orphan products
- Interactions, adverse reactions, cautions, and more
- Therapeutic recommendations supported by evidence from primary research
- Preparations, chemistry, and stability
- Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
- Prescription, OTC, ophthalmic and dermatologic drugs
- Extensive off-label uses and dosing options
- Vaccines and other immunizing agents
Based on: 2016
Editor: Gerald K. McEvoy, Pharm.D
Publisher: American Society of Health-System Pharmacists
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android 5.0 or later