Little Black Book
الطب | 8.4MB
ABOUT Little Black Book of Primary Care:
Provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
Based on: 6th edition
Author: Daniel K. Onion, MD, MPH, FACP
Publisher: Jones & Bartlett
Concise descriptions of diseases and conditions relevant to docs in "doc talk" language, with up-to-date as well as classic references. This latest update is based on the 6th edition and 2011 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Little Black Book of Primary Care is intended as a very portable manual with heavily referenced, concise, practical, clinically relevant information. It contains usual clinical approaches, personal "pearls", as well as and most importantly, literature-debated issues.
Clinical information in the resource is organized generally by medical specialty and can be accessed either by perusal down through the hierarchies of the table of contents, or by finding the disease or clinical word of interest in the Main Index. Main Index entries will generally take the reader to the relevant disease page or, if a medication, to a related medications list.
- Over 6000 very specific references for virtually every aspect of clinical primary care make the reference unique among similar medical manuals
- Disease processes about which there is little current controversy, or new information are treated briefly
- Disease information is presented under the standard nine categories:
-- Symptoms and Signs
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice Notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android 5 or later