Neutron Music Player (Eval)
الموسيقى والصوت | 19.6MB
Neutron is an advanced music player with audiophile-grade platform-independent 32/64-bit audio engine which is being developed for more than 10 years to provide Hi-Fi experience on any platform!
It outputs hi-res audio directly to the internal DAC (including USB DAC) and offers a rich set of DSP effects for altering audio. Neutron is the only application capable of sending audio data to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied, including the gapless playback.
It features unique PCM to DSD real-time oversampling mode (if supported by DAC), so you can play your favorite music in DSD resolution.
Neutron has special user interface with advanced functionality and is designed specifically for audiophiles and those who love music!
* 32/64-bit hi-res audio processing (HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Hi-Res Audio support (up to 32-bit, 768 kHz):
- devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs
- DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX220, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7-M6-M11, HiBy R6 (+PRO)
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Supports all audio formats.
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD.
* Multi-channel native DSD (4.0 - 5.1: ISO, DFF, DSF).
* Output all to DSD.
* DSD to PCM decoding.
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
- UPnP/DLNA media server;
- SFTP (over SSH) server;
- FTP server;
- WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-60 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
- Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
- Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
- Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
- Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
- Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
- Dithering (minimize quantization);
- Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction);
- Phase Inversion (channel polarity change).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback.
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* High quality real-time optional resampling.
* Real-time Spectrum, Waveform, RMS analyzers.
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode.
* Profiles (multiple configurations).
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Tag editing: MP3, FLAC, OGG, APE, SPEEX, WAV, WV, M4A, MP4 (internal, SD [partial support], SMB, SFTP).
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Android Auto.
* Supports multiple interface languages.
It is a time limited (5 days) full-featured evaluation version. Unlimited version is here: http://tiny.cc/11l5jz
Follow us on Twitter:
- support for Profiles (profile affects which DSP effects are active, see settings - Profiles).
* Improved compatibility with some WebDAV/HTTP and FTP servers.
* Support ALBUMARTISTSORT tag in Vorbis tags.
- fixed AGP is always set to On when restarted;
- Rms widget could become unhidable;
- provide Album Artist to the Last.fm scrobbler instead of Artist of the track for correct scrobbling.
نظام الأندرويد المتوافق: Android 2.3 or later