The app is a complete free handbook of Earthquake Resistant Design which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Civil & Environmental engineering programs & degree courses.
Earthquake Resistant Design useful App lists 100 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
2. Introduction to earthquakes
3. Theory of vibration
4. conceptual design of buildings
5. Conceptual design of buildings
6. Natural Frequency
7. Viscous Damped Free Vibration
8. Harmonic Vibration
9. Horizontal and Vertical Members
10. Twisting of Building
11. Introduction to Earthquakes resistant design
12. Seismic design requirements
13. Seismic load effects
14. Introduction to Reinforced concrete Building
15. Structure frame for building
16. Design of lateral forces
17. Introduction to Masonary Buildings
18. Behaviour of Masonry walls
19. Nonstructural Elements
20. Structural walls
21. Failure of Non Structures
22. Introduction to Ductility
23. Requirements of Ductility
24. Factors affecting Ductility
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Earthquake Resistant Design is part of Mechanics and Design of Concrete Structures in Civil & environmental engineering education courses and technology degree programs at various universities.
Check out New Learning Videos! We have Added
• Chapter and topics made offline access
• New Intuitive Knowledge Test & Score Section
• Search Option with autoprediction to get straight the your topic
• Fast Response Time of Application
• Provide Storage Access for Offline Mode