- When I bought a car just know I had 34,334 when I bought it I was supposed to have 1,000 dollars left because it was only 32,500 dollars but instead they took all my money so now I just did one of them and I got 1,010 dollars but it was suppose to be 2,010 dollars but thanks to them I have to start all over again so now I am really angry!!:-[ :-[ :-[
#2.Hungry Shark Evolution
- After a lot of updates, I finally reinstalled this game but when I looked for the portal to alien planet... F**K! THERE'S STILL NO PORTAL WHAT A F**KING RIPOFF. I HAD TO RESTART THE WHOLE FRICKING GAME TO MAKE THE PORTAL APPEAR. -.-" I just wasted my time, I am so close to getting Alan, the destroyer of worlds.
- Nice concept. Looks good so far, reminds me of the old "Desert Strike" games. The controls take a bit of getting used to though.
#4.Where's My Water? 2
- **Figured out how to disable the annoying adds: enable flight mode on your device.** Can I at least finish one level without watching another add. I spend more time watching adds than playing the game. That is after I paid to get the levels unlocked! I have no problem with adds in free games but this is ridiculous.
#5.FAASOS - Order Food Online
- First of all, First time delivery was pathetic but second time it was really quick.But they missed one item from my order,after call it was made available. Which is somehow acceptable.as still its a startup. its considerable. Anyway keep it up and do awesome job.
#6.Tower Ninja Assassin Warrior
- First of all Id like to say I quited on the 2nd level,but heres what I got to say...the game's "combat" is terrible you cant get one hit in without getting injured..2nd the character is moving way too slow its like that one Japanese ai robot trying to move full speed...and 3rd YOU FEEL LILE YOU ARE IN AN AD SIMULATOR lol Hopefully White Code with take this into consideration..