#1.APUS File Manager (Explorer)
- It was cool on my 1+x. But adds are irritating all d time,jus some constraints required to manage adds
#2.Clash of Kings : Wonder Falls
- Easy to play, yet marvelously complex. Sooooo much to do. A truly personalized game that you play YOUR style. Most glitches fixed, reliable and fast.
- The game is beautiful and runs well. Unfortunately, the developer decided to go with swipe controls, which works in some games... but not this one. Instead of immediate response time, you end up doing what you want approximately 2/3 of the time, if that, as the game decides whether or not to listen to you on a mysterious algorithm that I have no idea about. TL;DR: Don't play this on a large screen, since it won't control as you want it to.
- Well it's always good to experience good old days again in smart phones.tThe game rocks. But even as computer tech when you play in expert level some shots are really fake and it could misguide a new user if they try to play on a real board.
#5.Olympus Rising: Hero Defense
- I love the game, and I've spent some money on it, however, battle needs to be fixed asap! Don't change anything about the actual battle part, you just need to fix the balance. All of my hero's are under level ten, while my islands are captured by people who are level 18, 20, etc. Which makes it impossible to win. Also, reduce prices on hero's, and add more stuff to the game. Keep up the good work!