#1.Olympus Rising: Hero Defense
- I love the game, and I've spent some money on it, however, battle needs to be fixed asap! Don't change anything about the actual battle part, you just need to fix the balance. All of my hero's are under level ten, while my islands are captured by people who are level 18, 20, etc. Which makes it impossible to win. Also, reduce prices on hero's, and add more stuff to the game. Keep up the good work!
- I understand that you guys would need the revenue to keep a game like this going. I don't mind the ads either, but when you show me an ad to continue, and then spawn me at a spot where I'll literally be killed right off the bat, it's not the most pleasant experience. Other than that, keep up the good work.
#3.Candy Crush Jelly Saga
- This was a fun game but have reached level 95 and the game counters every move you make, making if virtually impossible to move on. While I don't expect a game to be easy it should be at least achievable, this level seems to be designed to fail.
- This game is really fun and adictive. If you start playing and enjoy games like this then your gonna be hooked and won't be able to put it down.
- I like it because there's no hassle. You don't have to do 10 steps or guess at what you're doing. Click and BOOM! It's done
#6.Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2
- Right I have only just started playing this game and I did the opening battle with hawkeye and as soon as it go's to the menu after the battle to tell me I've unlocked hawkeye the game just crashes and I can't do a thing about it. Help!!!!