#1.Jabong Online Shopping App
- Got refund for unsuccessful order with in 7 days. Keep it up.. and thank u to Ms. Pooja for updating me the status constantly.
#2.MARVEL Avengers Academy
- Have to devote 24hrs a day to accomplish half of the missions. Just another way to squeeze out another dime... poor.
#3.Roll the Ball® - slide puzzle
- When needing a release from stress, this logic and reason game provides what I need to get me back in the game.
#4.Princess Makeup Salon
- It's okay but why does the only black girl have straight blonde hair and blue eyes? Our hair can be straight but many black women and girls have natural hair that is thicker.
#5.Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Recent updates have made dicument management more difficult, rather than easier. Trying to just move a document has become a multi-step hassle. Disappointing.
#6.Real Racing 3
- The best thing out there now, if you want anything close to simulation handling. The physics is still kinda buggy (how does a car not roll under any circumstances?!), and its still in need of a manual transmission. I can't keep going up Mount Panoranma at 4th gear any longer. It just needs to be an option, that's all.