#1.Indian Rummy (13 & 21 Cards) by Octro
- This is my favourite game; I love rummy its very interested game its full of fun and enjoy . Rummy is the best game to play online but one time u losing game that time u will be loser for long period no good cards wiil come continuosly i want to give thanks to makers of this game
#2.Chess for Android
- Hi, I downloaded two games of chess, but neither let me know how to start the play. Has anyone else found this so. I would like to try to play, but if I can' t find the start button, switch, or word play, I will be deleting this soon. Thomas
- Nice concept. Looks good so far, reminds me of the old "Desert Strike" games. The controls take a bit of getting used to though.
#4.Skype - free IM & video calls
- Slow, very poorly optimised. Drains battery extremely fast and usually doesn't even get the job done. There isn't an option to select the time period you want the chat history to display for, so it just floods your phone with 30 MB of chat you don't need. Clear the app data - the whole chat re-downloads once you log in again, lagging everything. Waste of an app. My skype is now taking up 300 MB on my phone, just from the chat history. No update logs.
#5.Flipkart Online Shopping App
- There are lot of bugs In the new update and I cannot cancel my order. If the order comes to my home, then please don't blame me for returning it...
#6.Power Cricket T20 Cup 2018
- I enjoy it, but it's entirely too easy to accidentally lose progress and have to start over on the tournament levels. I've been unable to finish Champions Cup for over a month due to it.