#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I had this game for awhile and beat quiet a few levels but when i went to check it out today everything reset. I noticed a few angry bird apps have the whole link your game to an account and i was trying to do that to prevent the reseting of the games. Im upset that i have to start all over for some unknown reason
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game has 250+ levels though its completed by me which was too tough all should playy this game...nyc game
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- My friends at school told me about this game thay sied this game is grate I whanted to know if thay wher lieing or not I got this and thay wher not lieing I meen the red bird has a use get this you will be hooked to this
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Samsung galaxy note 3 Its been a few years since I played I t but its even more awesome on my huge Phone wish they didn't have these stupid ads though
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I loved this game! If you have watched Star Wars episodes 4, 5, and 6 you will find the little storyline clips in this game quite amusing! I would recommend this game whether you have watched Star Wars or not! The game play is great! No glitches as far as I can tell! Graphics are also great! The levels maybe easy for gamers, but for casual players the levels are easy enough to beat, but hard enough to be challenging! Many people complains about the adds. You can avoid the adds by turning your WiFi off!
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Game automatically switches the sound off (i.e. "goes mute") after there's a promotional ad/video interlude. This seems to be a new bug and it's a bit annoying; so I would love for them to fix it or at least repost an older version. Thanks!!!