#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I am roughly 30 levels in and have only one small complaint; Ad's. I am an Angry Birds junkie, played n beaten them all and so far this one has the most Ad's. Still it isn't obtrusive enough to stop me from playing, just kind of a slight let down. The game is epic and the usage of gravitational pull and of course The Force powers has planted this game firmly in its throne as my favorite in the AB saga. A must play for those who've played and enjoyed previous AB games. Thanks for reading.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- If only your game didn't cheat so much your physics engine is all over the place with each and every scenario and it seems that you can't make up your mind that which physics you want to apply, make up your mind. It seems the same bird in one puzzle will not be able to do the exact same thing in the next puzzle with the same freaking bird, that is if you can play if you're not bothered by the insane amount of advertisement I know it's a free game but come the hell on
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I love this game. I used to be obsessed with the plain angry birds, but after a while it got boring. But this one is way better, you don't get bored of it. I love this one more than any of the other versions of angry birds.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- A very smart variation on the Angry Birds game engine. If you're a fan of Angry Birds and/or Star Wars, this is your game!
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Love start screen interactiveness and love clever ways induced to kill pigs in levels e.g. gunpowder blow up TNT then kills all pigs. Love the idea of star wars. On the whole kept me very occupied for hours and will continue to do so. In my opinion the best of angry birds is right here in this app!!!!
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The Ads are very annoying but i make it easy. Turn off Wi-Fi and Mobile Data while you are playing and with no internet connection there are no ads.