#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- A very smart variation on the Angry Birds game engine. If you're a fan of Angry Birds and/or Star Wars, this is your game!
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I just got the update on my Samsung tab 3 lite, and it says that the update is finished, it then loads up, then shuts off and goes back to my home screen. Please fix this. I couldn't play this game for 3 months because of this problem. I really like this game, and I don't want to have to uninstall it, so please fix it soon.
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- WUNDER WOOOOOFLE WUNDER WOOOOOOOOFLLLEEEEEEEE MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST WONDER WOFFLE OH YEAH U KNOW THAT WOFFLE U EAT FOR BREAKFAST THAT JUST TASTES SO GOOD U WANNA KILL SOMEONE WITH IT I TOO HAVE THAT FEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER WOFFLE JSUT TASTES SO GOOD I LOVE WUUUUUUUNDERRRRRR WOFFFFFFFFLES WUNDER WOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFLEEEEES
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I really do like the game even though the path of the Jedi you need to pay please make it free please rovio you're my only hope...
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I had this game for awhile and beat quiet a few levels but when i went to check it out today everything reset. I noticed a few angry bird apps have the whole link your game to an account and i was trying to do that to prevent the reseting of the games. Im upset that i have to start all over for some unknown reason
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is fun but there's way too many ads! It's so annoying when you have to watch where you press because it'll take you away from the game in a heart beat. I get that you want the money from advertising but is it really worth it when people stop playing your game and get taken away from it because they're are so many obnoxious ads. Slow it down, it makes me not want to play.