#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I used to love this game and just redownloaded it but there are SO MANY ADS. Constant videos you have to wait until you can skip. Got so frustrating I've uninstalled it again. I miss the old game.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- A fantastic challenge for whole family. Our family from kids too adults enjoy playing. Highly addictive
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Though I have completed all but getting gold medals on all levels and episodes, this game entertained me for months. Most levels are fairly easy but there are some that really make you think out of the box.
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I bought most of the angry games like two years ago, and played them on and off for quite some time. Then, they went free to play, but u could buy power ups, and I was hoping since I paid for the game some free stuff would of been nice. But, not getting anything didn't stop me from playing. But, full screen ads that pop up while trying to take a shot will. The gaming world is going down the crapper if this is the new standard!
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The screen on this game is annoying to the point where it can't be played. Why does the screen auto position itself??? Either it positions itself on the pigs or the birds. One has to be in the center of the screen. You can move the screen all you want but it will reposition itself as soon as you remove your finger. Better hope your not trying to aim when it wants to reposition itself or think you can see what's going on.
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- Okay. I have been playing this for a couple of months now, and it actually deserves 5 stars, but after you play for a while, you WILL get to a couple of levels that you can't beat, and when we play it over and over again, it get boring, so i gave it a five. There could also be a few more birds...