#1.Angry Birds Star Wars
- A little gameplay, long ads, oops,crashed, restart and bang more ads, start playing and repeat . Bad form, Rovio, bad form.
#2.Angry Birds Star Wars
- ever since this game came out i've been dying to play it and my mum wouldn't let me so i buged her to get a new phone and i got my mums phone so now i have angry birds star wars 1 u0026amp; 2. It's well worth the money on the 2nd 1 and for a small price. get em
#3.Angry Birds Star Wars
- I had this game for awhile and beat quiet a few levels but when i went to check it out today everything reset. I noticed a few angry bird apps have the whole link your game to an account and i was trying to do that to prevent the reseting of the games. Im upset that i have to start all over for some unknown reason
#4.Angry Birds Star Wars
- In that world the last level is hard.do you know why?because a man with a red mask is so strong.also when will the new update or new world come out?i finally unlocked boba fett missions world.
#5.Angry Birds Star Wars
- It's got great graphics and funny little comics that put a humorous spin on Star Wars. The levels follow the storyline so thats awesome. Like I said; One of Rovio's best!
#6.Angry Birds Star Wars
- The game is ok. Its not for a adults because of they can get big fingers and that is not helping you in this game. They need to make a lot of changes to this game. So I would not play this game If i was like 40 or 30. ;-)