#1.Chess for Android
- Its very good if you are going to exploit the max. from chess engines..! Truly Great Work..@AartBik.., Will Be Even Better If One Could Install External Opening Opening Books In a particular format. Do give it a try..!
#2.Chess for Android
- Chess as it should be, no fancy displays but a great app. No adverts, performance issues or crazy permission requests. The average chess players should know it is very hard to beat the app, even on the easiest setting. Have yet to beat it and doubt I ever will! Best chess app I've come across.
#3.Chess for Android
- Its chess, it's cheated a few times but it always loses. Nice to have ai update so there's some competition.
#4.Chess for Android
- ChessForAndroid used to be my favorite But now my second best because my New favorite(droidfish) CAN OPEN CHESSBASE CTG BOOKS!!! IT A VERY BIG DEAL TO ME!!
#5.Chess for Android
- At first I could not believe that it was only 394 kB. I always talked tches a game that he played with the brain. So there's no need for extra gadgets and stuff. That's why I think it's just a waste of Mb to add special effects in chess.
#6.Chess for Android
- Game freqently cheets. Had opponent pieces, other then their knights, pass through my low ranked pieces to take a higher ranked one. uninstalled