#1.AVG AntiVirus 2018 for Android Security
- Is there a way to turn of clipboard scanning? I don't want it or a popup every time I copy text that will delete my work if accidentally hit. If someone could help, I will increase my rating and leave the app installed!
#2.Angry Birds Rio
- Not only too many ads, but the game collapses after each one of them and needs restart. Not fun at all! Delete.
#3.Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro
- I think the new update has taken away some of the emergency features it initially provided. The older version used to get terminated when phone was locked while the app remained open; hence, on unlocking no one could see my vault. This doesn't happen now. Also, if I went to the home screen directly (without formally pressing the back button to get to the home screen) and then again click on the audio manager icon, my vault would open without asking for password (which didn't use to happen earlier).
#4.Up Hill Racing: Hill Climb
- The game is a SMOOTHED hill climb racing. The music doesn't match the gameplay at all makes us feel bored very soon
#5.Photo Collage Editor
- Do not use this app!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is so much AdWare on it. It changed my charging screen after it had a update. The new charging screen had an advertisement on it and caused me to have to go through an extra screen before the normal lock screen. It also messed with my alarm (aka. Kept it from going off). There are plenty of other apps out there that do the same thing without the annoyance of this. Terrible terrible appp
#6.Gaana Music: Bollywood Songs & Radio
- It keeps saying network connection not available. I can use many other apps including the Google store