#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm using Nexus 5x. It doesn't record the other person's voice no matter what I try. Why would I only want to record my voice? It should be obvious that I wish to record the other parties voice. Please offer a solution or refund my money.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Cannot hear what the other person is saying....my second phone that it does this on...my wife's Samsung works great...not my Motorola...will have to remove it
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- This app used to record both sides of the conversation...now it only records my side unless the other party is in speaker...mot what I signed up for. And why is there no way to contact the vendor via the app?
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I love it but with the new upgrade for Android.it says to pervent from working turn off in battery theres none.meaning it says u have a new os system that has apps optimizing that means apps that are not used offten get turn off to pervent this go to battery settings optimizing apps but theres none.please help.it only works in speaker mode
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I m using HTC desire 820 with marshmallow.... Its having problem in recording after update.... Please fix as soon as possible.Also fix crash issue and few bugs in Apps.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- The audio input will always switch to mic, so if you have the phone up to your head, it will only record you, not the other end of the call...