#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Unfortunately, my demographic connotates negative stereotypes that are a daily hurdle in my area of the US. I am seen as a most practical target for workplace bullying, sexual harassment, and most recently physical assault. This has helped me exercise my most basic American rights in the last few months than I've been able to, alone, in 24 years.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Though the automatic call recording is activated its not recording each time u have to turn off and on then it records....its very irritating please check..
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Please anyone can help me to configur properly to record call. I can listen only my voice but won't able to listen otherside person's voice.. plz plz plz help me..... or give me other app which will work with Nexus 5X
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Very much usefully for business purposes or finalising projects over call or sanctioning something as all gets recorded and one knows what you have committed
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It works pretty good. Sometime the volume is kind of low when you play a recording. Also, every now and then, it will keep recording when the call ends and I have to go into the app and stop the recording manually and to get the icon to go away I have to restart my phone. That doesnt happen often and everything else works fine.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Whenever I call anybody I use my cell phone app automatically turns on and I'm allowed to hold people accountable. I wouldn't be surprised if this would be admissible in court since my state is a one party consent. I would check in to your local laws. A lot of options to do with the file. Thank you for the creation of this simple app it does it all for you.