#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Had an hour long phone call that was really important, so I checked the screen every once in a while to make sure it was still recording, but when I finished the call I went back and it didn't record any of it.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I installed free version and tested and then purchased Pro version. The Pro version installed as a new instance and the older one is still resides...It is not verifying earlier installation.. Otherwise Good tool.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Not working after 6.01 update fix the problem not record opponents voice in audio source settings voice call chance to voice communication automatically
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I have to restart my phone after every call, because there is really bad crackling and popping in all non- phone call audio. Audio is fine until I get a call, and subsequent phone calls sound fine, but any other audio is messed up after any call. This did not happen on my s6. I wound up replacing my phone before figuring out it was this app.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This app is extremely handy to have especially when you cannot remember the details of every phone call. This app picks up and remembers all those details for you.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- On my galaxy s5 after the updates , can only hear my own end recorded and not the other end not much of a call recorder