#1.Auto Call Recorder
- With a nexus 5 and moto g it stopped working after 5.1.1. With the LG g5 tho, now it works like a charm. Also works on the Galaxy s6. I was very hesitant to buy the paid version, since it could stop working completely after a single update, but since it works well when it does, I'll support it. It works when you have a bluetooth in your ear too.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It is a very good application easy to download, it's automatically save call recordings it has a capacity of maximum 200 recodings which is good but I think it's needs an update with more capacity to save audios. Overall it is good and you can go for it without any hesitation.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Record's every call just download and forget. Just go through like once a week and delete the unwated calls because they can stack up quickly.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- For some reason I can not hear the other caller anymore only my voice. Please fix as if it doesn't record the other caller it's useless
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- For me it's not recording all calls..suddenly it stops ...sometime when I need some calls I see it's has not been recording only for long even if it's turned on.Missed many important call recordings.Had put too much faith on the app. I can see it's not auto deleting the old recordings for new calls for a limit of 100.Any solution will b helpful.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Was working fine until I upgraded to android 6.0.1. Now incoming audio is not clear at all. Fix it .