#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It's best one. Recorded sound is very clear. But missed calls r also counted in 100 so they should be counted separately.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Used to be brilliant but the last month or so it shows call has been recorded unfortunately when I press play it immediately pauses then immediately goes back to the play ? icon. Maybe because I haven't upgraded to pro, the free version is ideal for what I use it for. I'll give it a few days then unfortunately install another recorder!!
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Initially it works fine. After using it for a month or 2 it starts with all the bugs.. some recording keeps showing up in the background all the time even when the phone is kept ideal. Can't stop or close it either. Stops call recording on its own, have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but can't get rid of this issue.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I updated my phone software last week to Android 6.0.1 and this app stopped working. GS5 sport here. It only records what I say but not what the person on the other side of the call is saying.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This app used to be AMAZING!! but I got a Samsung Galaxy s7 and it updated to the new Android software and has not worked since. It automatically changes all calls to Mic instead of voice call, and sometimes it says it records but nothing is there. Tried to contact developer it has been 5 days and no response. It's like they do not care about their customers once they put the app out. Was giving 5 stars before this issue.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- When I first downloaded the app it would record all phone calls, but since updating the app it's not recording anything at all. I ha e had many phone calls that needed to be recorded and it hasn't recorded then at all. Not impressed