#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Was going to buy pro, but recordings didn't transfer so I set up my Google Drive to sync with it. Never actually saved any calls to my Drive and now I don't have some extremely important calls that I needed recorded. Thanks fellas
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- The audio input will always switch to mic, so if you have the phone up to your head, it will only record you, not the other end of the call...
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I have been using this app for sometime now. It's quite good and gives you some confidence on certain important dealings. One suggestion is to make it dual SIM compatible. Current it records only 1 SIM calls even though I never got a message to choose recording number
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- After my updated version of Android 6.0.1 it's good to record our own Voice incoming u0026amp; out going both performance is poor ...bad
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This app has been very useful in helping me document interactions with clients. The only glitch seems to happen sometimes when I'm away from my wireless network and my call is not recorded. UPDATE: Now using a different phone. This app is indispensable. Bumping my rating to 5 stars.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I have the Galaxy S6 and after the Marshmallow update, the app stopped recording my calls. It stores calls in the inbox as normal but when I try to play them, nothing plays and it displays the duration of the call as "00:00". Please fix...