#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I have installed this app in Galaxy J7. I have changed the default recording path (from Phones internal storage) to a folder in extSD card. But while calls in operation the "recording path" automatically changes to its default path (Phones internal storage). As my internal phone storage is limited, I need to save call records in external SD card. Please give me way out.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- This time the threat is the software . when I increase call recording limits then my old important recordings automatically delete.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It doesn't recording voice of 2nd person, only records my voice... what is the benefits for this great facility ..
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I used to love love my phone recorder. Recorded every call, stored up to 300 calls with the free app. Calls were crystal clear on both ends. Then my phone updated to the Marshmallow and now this app sux. Can't hear the voice on the other end. Please fix and i will give you 10 stars because i do love this app when its working.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Works well and records both parties on my Galaxy S7 Edge but there seems to be a bug not that makes the recording continue after the call is done. When I check the phone an hour after a call it's still recording, I have to stop it manually.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- For some reason, my audio input keeps going back to "mic". I change the setting to "voice call", but once I receive or make a call, the setting reverts to "mic". This setting gives poor quality, my voice is clear, but the other side of the phone conversation is really quiet unless I have speakerphone on. Please fix this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.