#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It is nicely working.. grt apps for download..really very useful one. But in lollipop (Motorola) it is not working
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Very effective and useful. User friendly and well designed interface. High quality auto recording without much hassle. Also doesn't create any noise while recording. Smooth silent secret recordings made and saved conveniently in the background. Well organized files can either be saved or deleted at a convenient time. Well done!
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- After i updated my samsung s5 on android 6.0 i can't choose the option for voice call. I am choosing voice call but when the recording start it's again back on mic option and it doesn't record the other voice, only me?! What's the permision or the settings on android 6.0 that doesn't allow this application to record with voice call option or maybe it is bug in the app?!
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I have it to automatically record all my calls. Since my memory is so bad I can go back and hear somethings I missed during the call.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- No need to ask for a telephone number twice. You can make notes while listening to the recording as well as copy them.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- 5-3-16 update: App FAILS to record... So, Uninstall. 7-30 UPDATE: Still reverting back to Storage on device rather than my settings for External CD Card. 7-24-15 UPDATE: Setting my Note 3 Recording Path to MicroSD Card reverts, in error, back to Device :-( NOT good... Please fix. Aside from that - it's best I've ever used. Works as described without falling so far after 8 weeks. 100% of all OTHER call recorders FAILED to work on my hardware. Amazing that I finally have an app that is reliable so far.