#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Work great. But still wonder where is the folder of save recorded. The default path is /sdcard/CallRecordings but I can't find that folder on my SD Card.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Was working great and I was going to buy the pro version when it all of a sudden stopped recording the party your talking to. It still records my end just not the end you want it to record. I'll give it a couple of days and if it don't get fixed I will delete the app.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I love this app. It means I don't have to worry about missing details like phone numbers or addresses. A couple of times I have been involved in lengthy refund claims which required multiple phone calls. Because of this app, I was always able to explain who I had talked to before and exactly what they had said. I would not have been able to be so precise if I had had to rely on notes taken during the conversations. Note: Remember to delete calls you don't want to keep so you don't fill the saved folder.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I love that you have the option to delete the recorded call right after call ends, this app just initiates as soon as you hit END CALL.I certainly don't need a record of everything, and that means being stuck with a recording of EVERY SINGLE BLEEPING CALL YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED SINCE INSTALLING CRAP OTHER THAN THIS APP, TRUST ME THIS ONE'S AWESOME, WORKS GREAT, NO GLITCH. . THANKS, ROCKED IT! BEST ON THE ANDROID MARKET AND IT'S FREE!
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Very good app. Facilities with automatic call recording and save it function is very good. I love it
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Still features like recording shall start once phone is picked up and saving of file with contact name is required..