#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It worked fine on my galaxy s4, but I upgraded to s7 and now it will not record through my bluetooth, and yes I have to setting set to record with BT. Time to uninstall and find another app.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm revising what I wrote before as I think it has a bug that needs to be fixed. Now i cant hear anythibg but static regardless of incoming or outgoing calls. What good is the app if it doesnt record. I liked that It used to record incoming calls but when I call out u can't hear their end of the conversation. Would love a lot more if both ends were recorded when I make the call.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- The audio input will always switch to mic, so if you have the phone up to your head, it will only record you, not the other end of the call...
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Sometimes it doesn't record and saved items doesn't play anymore for the next time nor you can transfer it to another device etc...
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I desperately needed this to record a call like it has done before. When I went back to listen to the recording on the list page it said it recorded for 5 minutes. I go to listen to it and it says zero seconds recorded.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It acts like it IS, you see the dot at the top. It LOOKS like the recording is there, BUT NOTHING PLAYS. When it's done you see that 0:00 seconds were recorded. Oh, and my inbox no where close to being full.