#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It works pretty good. Sometime the volume is kind of low when you play a recording. Also, every now and then, it will keep recording when the call ends and I have to go into the app and stop the recording manually and to get the icon to go away I have to restart my phone. That doesnt happen often and everything else works fine.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- When I saved the calls, the app says it does not support the audio file type. So I saved the ones I needed and now those are the ones I can't play.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- If u don't want waste ur time for searching good app for call recording this is the destination... Let's enjoy...!
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- 1. It doesn't beeps unlike other apps.2. Will retain last n recorded calls, if u want (4 me it's d best feature.Rarely any app has this) 3. Will save ur recording anywhere u want eg sd/inbuilt memory. 4. Call disconnected, nobody gone know u recorded this call (disable post-call notification) p.S: Tons of thank too Appliqato 4 having developed such app.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I guarantee you would have better quality if I had a 1950's recorder in a closet half way across the house.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Works amazingly well. I can go back and listen to the call later and make notes. Always being on the go it means I don't have to keep a pen and paper on hand all the time.