#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I've used this app 4 a few years. On Android . Never once having any problems. I can record up to 300 calls Choose which calls not to record (from my contacts list) . I've read alot of other reviews u0026amp; problems people have had. It sounds like alot of your problems can be found in the settings for the App, as you can choose how your recordings are operated. You do have alot of control over this app. Even free version! Go 2 U tube 4 free demo, 4 ANY App or new device U buy. Step by step guides 4 ANYTHING
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Was working great and was about to update to pro when I realized it was only recording my side of conversation. Updating own to see if it fixes problem before going pro. If not going to delete it.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- The app records some calls but not all. Seems to randomly choose. No use to anyone as all my important calls were not recorded
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I rate this app at 4.0 (out of 5.0) only because there seems to be no strategy for recovering deleted recordings. Nor is there a setting enabling *automatic* upload of each recording synchronously to Google drive, Drop Box, etc. Other than these faults, the interface is well designed--aesthetic and easy to use. The application works consistently and with high fidelity on my Galaxy S6.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm a Moto G3 user really facing difficulties in getting loud voice from the other end. Many times I reinstalled but I'm not sure whether it's a problem with Moto G3
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Audio source keeps chnging to Mic only. The device is same, just have been updated to Android 6.0.1