#1.Auto Call Recorder
- With Auto-Record, you will never miss recording a single call. You are given the option immediately after the call ends to delete the recording if you don't want to keep it
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- In Lollipop, ACR used to record all calls without the need to switch on the speaker. Now, after upgrading to Marshmallow, ACR only records sounds from the mic ( in all the settings)
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I love this app because if I don't remember what was exactly said u can play the conversation over.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Sometimes the incoming person has too much db gain. to the point where the quality suffers... It's like incoming person is speaking too closely to mic. How to fix? Saves calls. Starts by itself. Keeps last 20 calls. I love it
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Not even a single of my calls get recorded...if some of them are recorded (by mistake) they are not having any sound....totally cheaters.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Its highly disappointing that no call is recorded automatically in my asus zen phone max .. Pls help already i linked the app to my google drive..