#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Drained my battery from 90% to 10% overnight. Even though phone was on standby, this app was consuming heavy battery. This started happening since Last update. Please correct whatever wrong you have done with it. Till I will have to stop using it.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Used to be a brilliant app but since MM update on Galaxy S5 will only record my side of the call. Even when I set to "Voice calls" in settings after finishing the call the setting has changed to "Voice communicaton". App no use now. Fix please.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Though the automatic call recording is activated its not recording each time u have to turn off and on then it records....its very irritating please check..
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Worked fine. Shared and recommend to my friends. Then update made it only record me good and the other very very low...
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- OK just a straight-out feedback, no need to go in-depth, this application does it all. But it won't let you know whether it's done recording a call you have RECEIVED, -1*. On top of that, guess what, Automatic Call Recorder will not - I repeat, it will NOT record incoming calls from Unknown Numbers.Despite the default mode is set to "Record everything", it will just sit there and do nothing while you're talking to someone who's called you from an unknown number. This kind of defeats the purpose, don't you think Appliqato? -1* I wonder if the Pro users have the same complaint.