#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Problem in cal recording the voice of another person is not recorded properly please fix this issue
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Record all calls, some time due to noise, unable to understand voice, its easy to repeat the recording after call. For me it's very nice to improve communication skills also.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Default storage for me is internal memory of phone. Change the default storage from internal memory to sdcard(external memory). Now make a call and then recheck the default storage. For me, changes has been reverted to internal memory as a default one after making the call and this is eating a lot of space in my cell as I have very limited internal memory.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Call Recorder is essential to every smart phone. My State is one of the few Single Party Affirmation states, meaning it's OK to record with out informing the Second or third party, AND therefore admissible in Court. Be careful what words you say, you might have to eat them! The other person may have this app too. If your phone is used by others, turn off the reporting feature so they aren't clued into the recording in progress. Ha Ha!
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I was recording family history stories over the phone. Sent them to my computer. They are in .AMR format . I can't open the files with any application on my computer. I was going to send them to family. Now I have to transcribe them by hearing a replay on my phone. Need to transcribe them before I delete them.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Good app just stopped automatically recording after the last update and does not work with Galaxy note pls develop 1 that can work with the note but from all the call recoding apps this is the only 1 that actually works