#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Great product except if you use T-Mobile WiFi calling. The call always fails when app is enabled and using T-mobile WiFi calling. If you disable WiFi Calling, the app works great. I would like a better naming scheme instead of naming files by call time and sorting by date folder. A straightforward name such as: "YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss_[In,Out]_Number.amr. This would make organization easier on my computer. Think about it.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Perfect recorder but now recorded file not playable on Sony Experia with Android 6.0.1. Update v5.12: can hear myself but the caller's sound is very weak. On Android versions 5.x worked great.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- If you already had this app and had to reset the phone back to factory settings it did gave me back all my apps and pictures and everything and the recording app I had saved over but I cannot find them, can I get the ones I saved?
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Very Good Clarity of Both Incoming and Outgoing Calls. Mainly it supports All MOBILES. Now after Update extremely fantastic, shows caller photo. MARVELLOUS. HATS OFF TO THE DEVELOPERS.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- it only record ph. calls if v regularly opens the app. If v forget to open the app for a long time, then it don't record calls...BT otherwise its doing a great job.