#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Everything is best but it start recording when we make call. if it starts it after other user receive the call than it can save more memory.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- When clicked on sync, it doesn't upload recording to drive. Please check. also the user interface can be made better looking and user friendly. The main screen goes blank when app is opened which hangs the phone for while and ruins the mood to work.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- On my galaxy s5 after the updates , can only hear my own end recorded and not the other end not much of a call recorder
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- In Lollipop, ACR used to record all calls without the need to switch on the speaker. Now, after upgrading to Marshmallow, ACR only records sounds from the mic ( in all the settings)
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- The voice of other end is poor and there is no noise suppression. Also the app should ve the possibility to enable/disable from the ongoing call interface.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I've been using it for 6 months and I love it! You can choose which contacts or calls you want to record as well.