#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I am using Samsung J7. I set a option for "Record all Calls". Call r not recorded since last 7 days.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- After update the application is not working properly. Sometimes it records the calls and most of the time didn't record at all and shows 00 time in the call time...
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- It acts like it IS, you see the dot at the top. It LOOKS like the recording is there, BUT NOTHING PLAYS. When it's done you see that 0:00 seconds were recorded. Oh, and my inbox no where close to being full.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Initial install didn't work u0026amp; recordings were garbled. After research, I found one has to set the sound file format as it defaults to one not common for Android. Set it to .WAV and it worked well and was easy to use.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Samsung S6. This app works 100% every call in u0026amp; out. Can't understand all this drama people are claiming they have. If you buy the pro version (which l haven't) then any idiot might expect losing whatever calls they had on the free version so upload any calls you want to keep to cloud u0026amp; then download after installing pro version. (u0026amp; to all the whingers with cheap phones.... lol....you're all idiots)
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- This is really very good available software and needed to be improved by adding answering machine functions. File naming pattern must be selectable by user like name date time or phone no date time etc. In new version today recording time is shown zero in all recordings.