#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Wonderful app! I use it all the time to go back through a conversation and take notes. Also, any major authorizations given over phone? They're recorded. I do wish that they could easily save as mp3 files. You can convert them easily, but it'd be nice if they were automatic. Also, the recorder is really sensitive for the person using the app, but the recording isn't as high quality for the person on the other end of the line. But it definitely is audible, and speakers very and how much volume they
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Great product except if you use T-Mobile WiFi calling. The call always fails when app is enabled and using T-mobile WiFi calling. If you disable WiFi Calling, the app works great. I would like a better naming scheme instead of naming files by call time and sorting by date folder. A straightforward name such as: "YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss_[In,Out]_Number.amr. This would make organization easier on my computer. Think about it.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- More perfect than anything bruh, can't nobody tell you what you didn't say all you have to do is tell them to call you. #100
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- It's just very reassuring to know that I have proof to the contrary when companies go back on their word. To know I can prove them wrong. This app has already saved me a fair amount of money and aggregation. It's not the fanciest. But it get the job done.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records what I'm saying, not the other person on the call, so app is useless. Wondering if others are having this problem? App Vendor: please let me know how I can fix this or if this fix has to happen on your end.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Note 4 new update 6.0.1 before call recorder are not working properly because recording services voice call will be autometic change than call voice comunication will be select