#1.Auto Call Recorder
- New bag, after call the phone thinking that you're still talking and it's blocking media sounds, alarm clock. Very very bad.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Dear developer, so far happy using the app..this app literally helped me in some cases.. only problem is we can't find the same app for Apple phones... kindly help the apple users too.. as even I face a problem on my apple device.. pls fix it..
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was really awesome, but after recent update it only records what I'm saying you can't hear other person's voice. Please fix this guy's. And keep up the good work.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Ever since I updated my Samsung Galaxy s6 it won't let me listen to my calls. Please fix I loved this app.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I tried to replay a call I took ans this app should have recorded it. Apparently it did because it shows the time that was recorded but when I tried to reply it it does not play
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Great product except if you use T-Mobile WiFi calling. The call always fails when app is enabled and using T-mobile WiFi calling. If you disable WiFi Calling, the app works great. I would like a better naming scheme instead of naming files by call time and sorting by date folder. A straightforward name such as: "YYYY-MM-DD-hh-mm-ss_[In,Out]_Number.amr. This would make organization easier on my computer. Think about it.