#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I love this app. It means I don't have to worry about missing details like phone numbers or addresses. A couple of times I have been involved in lengthy refund claims which required multiple phone calls. Because of this app, I was always able to explain who I had talked to before and exactly what they had said. I would not have been able to be so precise if I had had to rely on notes taken during the conversations. Note: Remember to delete calls you don't want to keep so you don't fill the saved folder.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- The audio source is automaticaly change into mic. I set voice call but it always change into mic. And i can not record my other party
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- This app dose not work the app is nust show that it work and says that ypu have to buy pro verson indirectly . So i recomend you not to install it. It just a thiRd class memory taking app.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Very helpful when you need to tell someone that they DID SAY THAT. I go to the call and play it back to them.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I rate this app at 4.0 (out of 5.0) only because there seems to be no strategy for recovering deleted recordings. Nor is there a setting enabling *automatic* upload of each recording synchronously to Google drive, Drop Box, etc. Other than these faults, the interface is well designed--aesthetic and easy to use. The application works consistently and with high fidelity on my Galaxy S6.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I love this app but it erased a message that I needed from a harassing individual. I wish I could get it back..