#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It's a such good app for call recording.... I requested to everyone those people want to download call recorder I refer them for this aaps...please download this aap.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- For some reason, my audio input keeps going back to "mic". I change the setting to "voice call", but once I receive or make a call, the setting reverts to "mic". This setting gives poor quality, my voice is clear, but the other side of the phone conversation is really quiet unless I have speakerphone on. Please fix this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I have to restart my phone after every call, because there is really bad crackling and popping in all non- phone call audio. Audio is fine until I get a call, and subsequent phone calls sound fine, but any other audio is messed up after any call. This did not happen on my s6. I wound up replacing my phone before figuring out it was this app.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I have installed this app in Galaxy J7. I have changed the default recording path (from Phones internal storage) to a folder in extSD card. But while calls in operation the "recording path" automatically changes to its default path (Phones internal storage). As my internal phone storage is limited, I need to save call records in external SD card. Please give me way out.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This app is working fine in Samsung devices but not in Motorola...... Hope for updates from developers.... And please also increase the no of call me that can be store in temp memory...... As it is 40 in Samsung handsets and 100 in Motorola
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Incoming calls do not record. I have been depending my whole life on this app and today it failed. Pls fix