#1.Auto Call Recorder
- It works good but i lost some of my recording how to recover it ?? It wws working before but don't know what happened ? Please update
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- When you just power up phone it does not record calls you have to restart phone, but otherwise its a good app.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- This is a very good app. Especially when you don't remember a conversation that you need to get some information from. Does lag a little even after uninstslling and reinstalling it. Still worth having? Absolutely!
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- So frustrated! I downloaded this app for court purposes and it is screwing me over! I had thought it was working because it said it was recording BUT when I went to play the audio file NOTHING. It shows a playback time of 8 minutes but nothing plays. When I try to share it it says it cannot share a blank file. VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This is by far the best software I have used. Unlike many other call recorders, it records BOTH sides of the conversation extremely clearly. Normally an application asks to record from the speaker or line in and line out. This is like listening to an interview. Very useful for business and various other uses, mostly for your protection. Highly recommended.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Still no fix despite recent update: I loved this app when I first installed it about 6 months ago. It worked exactly like it is rated as working. It was excellent. Recently I discovered it was not backing up any of my calls to my Google Drive. My Google Drive is working fine. I uninstalled the app, rebooted, reinstalled the app and whenever I go to choose a backup of my Google Drive it says that the app is unfortunately quit working. This is on a Note 3, Android v 5.0, N900VVRUEOF1. HELP