#1.Auto Call Recorder
- This app used to be one of my favourites but it no longer works following the latest Android update. I have disabled the app for optimisation but it still doesn't work.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It was working fine with lollipop but not working with the marshmallow update. The app needs an improvement fix. The voice of of other party aint clear.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Really good u0026amp; very helpful. Everything is up to the Mark but the sound quality. You should work more on Sound quality.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- I've used others, they either crash frequently, don't record over Bluetooth / have limitations on what's recorded, or both. And, not having a program record when you're expecting it to can be a disaster. This is the first app that simply works, no hassle, no problems, no crashes. And, it records over Bluetooth! The only thing missing is that it doesn't record to mp3 format, which would be nice. Otherwise, it is feature complete, and most importantly, reliable.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- This app has proven to be the most helpful in my everyday life. Its easy to use, share specific calls with others for validity. Hopefully they will add the ability to customize specific sections of the conversation you can share instead of the whole thing.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Worked great on my Galaxy S4. Just upgraded to Galaxy S7 and it only records my side of the conversation. No point in keeping it if I can't listen back to the other side.