#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Works great only problem i have is while in a call it beeps long periods of time interrupting the call and i am unable to hear the other person
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Worked like a dream on my galaxy s3 had issues when I upgraded to an s6. Notifications and power saving screwed up the software I disabled theses eventually and it has now started to work. Not the softwares fault more cathedral way it integrated with the new s6 software.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Fixed by changing settings. Audio source u0026amp;gt; voice communication (instead of call) - working again. Hope this helps someone else. Love the app
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Doesn't work anymore on One Plus One after the update. How the hell do I get my call recordings? The saved ones are just file, can't listen to them.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It not give good quality voice of calling person..and recording is started when we just click the call button..bcos it recording ringing sound and other things also before other person takes the call...other wose it is very simple and good application..pls fix the problem
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Does what it says but it is annoying that the storage option keeps defaulting to device after every call despite choosing the SD card every day. I don't understand why there's an option to save recordings to the SD card if it reverts back to device (therefore scarce) memory.