#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I have had this app for a year now it's always worked on all my other phones. I get the Samsung Galaxy s7 edge and can't hear the other persons voice! Love the app but hate that I'm looking for another one!
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was great on my Note 5 until the new Marshmallow update. Now I can't playback any recordings.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- 7/5/16 update- still not working on my Nexus 5X which is strange given this is Google's phone. 18/4/16 - Update after my first posting below...still not working with my stock std Nexus 5X (LG handset, Android 6.0.1) in that the other side of the call is still not recording. I have tried all options available with no success...18/3/16 - Not recording the other side of the call on my Nexus 5X.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- OMG!! This new version goes too slow when you touch the arrow to go back after you finish editing the notes and try to save it on your Drive. FIX IT PLEASE...THE PAST VERSION WAS FASTER. THIS APP USED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST USEFUL TOOLS I HAD EVER TRY BEFORE...BUT SOMETHING WHEN WRONG IN YOUR LAST UPDATE WITH YOU GUYS. I hate this last update!! FIX IT RIGHT AWAY PLEASE!!
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- For some reason, my audio input keeps going back to "mic". I change the setting to "voice call", but once I receive or make a call, the setting reverts to "mic". This setting gives poor quality, my voice is clear, but the other side of the phone conversation is really quiet unless I have speakerphone on. Please fix this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- I bought the pro version and still asks me to buy.its a fraud app.order number 18315 3084 3614 1381