#1.Auto Call Recorder
- For some reason, my audio input keeps going back to "mic". I change the setting to "voice call", but once I receive or make a call, the setting reverts to "mic". This setting gives poor quality, my voice is clear, but the other side of the phone conversation is really quiet unless I have speakerphone on. Please fix this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Its highly disappointing that no call is recorded automatically in my asus zen phone max .. Pls help already i linked the app to my google drive..
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- "It has many features like save recordings, call record without notification and so many .So download this app now."
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Problem being it does not work on wifi calling using 'three in touch' app nor other wifi calling apps. Please amend accordingly, so calls from various apps can be recorded too
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Wonderful services.. awesome app.. just need an update.. whenver a second call or a waiting call comes n we pick that call.. recording gets out of the line and only beep sound is.. recorded.. kindly resolve that.. Rest all awesome