#1.Auto Call Recorder
- I rate this app at 4.0 (out of 5.0) only because there seems to be no strategy for recovering deleted recordings. Nor is there a setting enabling *automatic* upload of each recording synchronously to Google drive, Drop Box, etc. Other than these faults, the interface is well designed--aesthetic and easy to use. The application works consistently and with high fidelity on my Galaxy S6.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- The voice of other end is poor and there is no noise suppression. Also the app should ve the possibility to enable/disable from the ongoing call interface.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Used to work with 5.1.1 and now it doesn't work since the upgrade to 6.0.1. this used to be good...
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- for some reason this app no longer records incoming calls on my galaxy 5s. All the setting are correct but still it will not start recording when I recieve a call.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Today I have updated this app and now it is not working at all, unable to record incomming u0026amp; outgoing calls. Requesting to you Team please do need full. I'm using Android 6.1
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Work great. But still wonder where is the folder of save recorded. The default path is /sdcard/CallRecordings but I can't find that folder on my SD Card.