#1.Auto Call Recorder
- This would be 5 stars if it would record when connected to the cars system, all you get is static like sound. But when just using phone normally utility works well.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- It's one of the best applications I've used had it for a few years now n i keep using it love it
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- The problem faced is only one that is the when recording is heard , my voice (@ microphone) is so loud while the other voice (@ speaker) is so low and is very difficult to hear when we speak
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- My incoming calls are not recorded and outgoing calls some of them are recorded automatically and some are not recorded at all... Give me the solution for this... Plz reply
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- For some reason, my audio input keeps going back to "mic". I change the setting to "voice call", but once I receive or make a call, the setting reverts to "mic". This setting gives poor quality, my voice is clear, but the other side of the phone conversation is really quiet unless I have speakerphone on. Please fix this. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It only records while on speaker. I also tried on my car and headset both connected through Bluetooth, but no good. Even if you have the phone on your ear, it will only record your voice and not the call.