#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Still features like recording shall start once phone is picked up and saving of file with contact name is required..
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- For me it's not recording all calls..suddenly it stops ...sometime when I need some calls I see it's has not been recording only for long even if it's turned on.Missed many important call recordings.Had put too much faith on the app. I can see it's not auto deleting the old recordings for new calls for a limit of 100.Any solution will b helpful.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- The call recorder stops itself so i have to refresh the settings every now and then to record the call as it mostly don't record most of the calls automatically
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Works well and records both parties on my Galaxy S7 Edge but there seems to be a bug not that makes the recording continue after the call is done. When I check the phone an hour after a call it's still recording, I have to stop it manually.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- The call says it recorded and have a size to it but when I go to play it back there is nothing there. I love this app and will change to 5 stars if someone can explain this.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Invaluable for going back to review what was said in conversation. Just tried to listen to a recording after updating Samsung Edge 6+ to Android 6.0 and it is not recording conversations now. Looked in settings and couldn't see anything that should be changed. Old recordings prior to update still play. Is it a bug????