#1.Auto Call Recorder
- The audio source is automaticaly change into mic. I set voice call but it always change into mic. And i can not record my other party
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Call Recorder is essential to every smart phone. My State is one of the few Single Party Affirmation states, meaning it's OK to record with out informing the Second or third party, AND therefore admissible in Court. Be careful what words you say, you might have to eat them! The other person may have this app too. If your phone is used by others, turn off the reporting feature so they aren't clued into the recording in progress. Ha Ha!
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- The audio input will always switch to mic, so if you have the phone up to your head, it will only record you, not the other end of the call...
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Since I switch from my Galaxy S6 to my new Galaxy S7 all voice recording sound very low in volume and very distorted (same for my girlfriend's Galaxy S7) we tried reinstalling several times in an attempt to fix the app unsuccessfully. PLS FIX I like this app and it used to work so well on my old phone.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Since the android update all of a sudden it's not working. Calls show as having recorded but I can't play any of the new calls for some reason. Help please!
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- This would be 5 stars if it would record when connected to the cars system, all you get is static like sound. But when just using phone normally utility works well.