#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Works good. Have it on Galaxy S5 and S6 Edge. No errors till now, a little bit anoying with messages after call that you have new recordings, or i can't seem to find how to hide that. 4 stars.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I love that it automatically records every call. However, I find sometimes it's hard to hear the other party esp. If they're speaking low.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I've used others, they either crash frequently, don't record over Bluetooth / have limitations on what's recorded, or both. And, not having a program record when you're expecting it to can be a disaster. This is the first app that simply works, no hassle, no problems, no crashes. And, it records over Bluetooth! The only thing missing is that it doesn't record to mp3 format, which would be nice. Otherwise, it is feature complete, and most importantly, reliable.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Worked great on my Galaxy S4. Just upgraded to Galaxy S7 and it only records my side of the conversation. No point in keeping it if I can't listen back to the other side.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- If you need to record an important call for directions or evidence of harassment , its very easy to use and the quality of the call is great. I love it.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- This app was working fine until a month back. Now I can't get it to record anything. I've tried all the audio source options, ie - mic, voice calls, voice communication etc....no recording.... Deleting the app.