#1.Auto Call Recorder
- Using the Record Everything setting works for a few days, and then stops recording calls. Going back into the settings and saving seems to fix this, for a few more days, but this is unnecessarily annoying.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- This new update has caused the recording to just record my voice and not the other person. Hope you can fix it.. its a great product. Galaxy S5.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- I had this working perfectly under Android 5.1.1. It was great, excellent. Voice quality was clear on both sides, through speaker and through Bluetooth. My phone upgraded to Android 6.0.1. Now the Bluetooth does not record at all. On speaker the other side records very low, can barely hear. Please help! I want my automatic call recorder back. Seems like it doesn't work properly under Android Marshmallow. Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- This works really well. It records every call as soon as the phone rings. And you hear everything clearly.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- I'm a Moto G3 user really facing difficulties in getting loud voice from the other end. Many times I reinstalled but I'm not sure whether it's a problem with Moto G3
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Somehow my screen settings everything is in some other language and cant figure out how to get it it English, it used to work fine