#1.Auto Call Recorder
- After my last phone update I am not able to record, listen or save any audio. Can you please help me.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- Seems to switch back to mic all the time even after I change the recording to Call. Can only hear my voice all the time. Very very bad version.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- Worked like a dream on my galaxy s3 had issues when I upgraded to an s6. Notifications and power saving screwed up the software I disabled theses eventually and it has now started to work. Not the softwares fault more cathedral way it integrated with the new s6 software.
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Wonderful app! I use it all the time to go back through a conversation and take notes. Also, any major authorizations given over phone? They're recorded. I do wish that they could easily save as mp3 files. You can convert them easily, but it'd be nice if they were automatic. Also, the recorder is really sensitive for the person using the app, but the recording isn't as high quality for the person on the other end of the line. But it definitely is audible, and speakers very and how much volume they
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- Not even a single of my calls get recorded...if some of them are recorded (by mistake) they are not having any sound....totally cheaters.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- Not working after upgraded to my Sony Xperia z2 to marshmallow. Pls do something. I need this app badly