#1.Auto Call Recorder
- A recent update shows total recording time of a call as 00:00 . Please test it and debug the error.
#2.Auto Call Recorder
- I like the concept and it works well but what I have found is that I can't hear the other party when it's not on speaker phone. The other thing I've noticed is during a very important phone call with an attorney I received a second call and clicked over then went back to my call with attorney. When j went back to hear my conversation which included a quote conversation had stopped recording after I answered second call. Once they fix these two issues; can be rated a great app.
#3.Auto Call Recorder
- If you already had this app and had to reset the phone back to factory settings it did gave me back all my apps and pictures and everything and the recording app I had saved over but I cannot find them, can I get the ones I saved?
#4.Auto Call Recorder
- Like another person on here said, its staticky and super low even at full volume you can barely hear the other person, and sometimes it wont even record the other person, it will only record your voice.
#5.Auto Call Recorder
- It records but sometimes recording drops out in between without any reason, notification or error while call is still in progress esp long calls. Second, I don't want to record every call...it will be good to have an option at the time of making a call that shall we record it or not. Otherwise quality of recording is good.
#6.Auto Call Recorder
- It not give good quality voice of calling person..and recording is started when we just click the call button..bcos it recording ringing sound and other things also before other person takes the call...other wose it is very simple and good application..pls fix the problem